Thursday, October 1, 2009

Patty's Trip to Scio, Oregon

My sister Mel and I met up in Scio, Oregon where my mom and dad live, for 5 days of relaxing and seeing our family. This is a picture of us 3 girls (my sister Becky lives in Corvallis which is close by) with our 94 year old grandma. We love visiting her every time we visit.

Mom and grandma.



My dad mowing the lawn. They have a huge lawn so he uses a riding mower. That is a great place to just sit and talk and relax. They have a porch swing out there and one morning we all sat out there for almost 3 hours and just talked. That was a treat!


This is my mom and dad's garden. Even at 75 they still have a huge garden and like to can things like tomatoes, pears, apples, etc.



Dad on his mower listening to his ipod.



Us 3 girls on that swing I was talking about.



Mom and dad.



All of us with the dogs of course.









No comments: