Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Nice Note From a Student

Patty received this nice note from one of our High School students for Christmas:

Dear Patty,
When we barely started to go to Farm Drive, I thought you were really nice and before I thought you were just nice to us because we were new but while the coarse of the time I saw you and all the leaders were just really nice to all of us. I know I don't really go to church but I have learned to just leave all my faith to God and He will lead me to my correct path. He has taught me to believe in Him and never doubt and even though sometimes you end up with questions at why things happen He then with the coarse of time gives me the answer. Thank you soo much for all you have done for me and my family. We all enjoy having Farm Drive in our life. May you and your family have a great Christmas!
Love
Crystal Perez

Gary also received a nice note from Crystal. All of this to say we are very blessed and we are happy knowing we are exactly where God wants us to be.

No comments: