Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Picture Above

What and where is that picture above from? It is from the Hippo Pond in Mikumi Wildlife Preserve park in Tanzania. It was dusk and I was waiting for a beautiful sunset to happen in order to add to my collection of beautiful sunsets from all over the world. The clouds were lining up just right to get a beautiful sunset.
It was quiet, only a handful of us people around. The only thing you could hear were a few birds and the occasional breath of a hippo as they came up from below the surface of the water. It was peaceful. To me it was a glimpse of the Creator of the Universe and some of His best work. This picture is a reminder of that moment. Every time I see this picture I smile. It is a image of the Creator that reminds me of my new birth and the hope I have that I now can share with others.

No comments: