Saturday, May 16, 2009

Younger kids Swim Party

Last Friday night we rewarded all the Homework Club kids (1st-4th grades) with a swim party at Gary's. These kids have been so faithful at coming to homework all year that we feel they deserved some fun! We brought 18 kids plus several leaders for 5 hours of fun and homemade pizza. All I can say is.......those kids never get tired!

Yup, that's me, Patty in the pool. We bought 40 water blasters at the dollar strore. We had a major water fight which was really fun. Even though I look like I am hiding, I am not. I kept up with the best of them and was pretty darn fast at loading that gun. Next Friday we have the same exact party but with the older kids.



Heres Gary with Eric and Marcus. Notice all the water guns the boys have.


No comments: