Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Scary Moment

Last night I had a scary moment. We had opened up the center for about an hour last night and Patty asked me to take a little boy to the bathroom. So I opened up one of the lower rooms and turned on the lights and asked him if he needed any help. He said yes. I said to myself oh-oh. How much help does he need. My butt wiping days I thought were supposed to be behind me (no pun intended!) Maybe he just needs to pee. He sat down. Not a good move. Then he starts to pee. Whew! Then he poops. ugh! I hope he doesn't hop of the toilet and reach for his ankles. But I needed to be brave and ask the question. "Do you need help wiping?" To my relief he said no. He grabbed the toilet paper and wiped himself and flushed the toilet. I helped him reach the sink to wash his hands.

Sorry in the delay in posting more. We had a great weekend at Big Basin camping and I will do a post with lots of pictures real soon.

No comments: