Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SUNSETS AND SUNRISES




This blog will not always be about our experiences of our move. I like to take pictures. I really like the idea that you can capture a moment in time and enjoy later. I believe that God has created this world for us to enjoy-to discover it's beauty. I think some of the best of the beauty is in the sunsets and sunrises. Here are a few that I have captured over the years.

The sunset above was taken in Thailand in the summer of 2005. It was monsoon season so getting to see a sunset was not easy but I was able to get this one.

















This Sunrise was taken in the summer of 2004 in a small town in Honduras called Pinalejo.


This sunset was taken in Victoria BC on our vacation to the northwest. From one of our favorite spots at a cafe overlooking the bay.




Sunset in Santa Cruz taken from near the Crows Nest.


















Sunrise from the island of Kauii taken last December.






































































































No comments: