Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spanish Parties are the Best!

A couple of weeks ago, I Patty, went to a birthday for 2 girls that go to KidTrek, our after school program. I have known both of them for several years. What fun we had! Several kids and I walked down the street to their apt. 1 1/2 hours late but true to form, we weren't late at all. This first picture is of me and some of the kids in the bounce house and yes, I was achy the next day from all the bouncing! They love it when I get in the bounce house with them.
Here I am enjoying one of my favorite parts of the hispanic culture...their delicious food! Homemade tacos are the best and these are 2 of my favorite little girls!


This last picture is of the first (yes they had 2) pinata at the end when the candy came out. It was raining candy. The kids loved this! This party went till somewhere around 1 in the morning. They had music, LOUD music, delicious food, (tacos, salad, cake and pesole (sp?) and lots of family and friends. They really know how to party and I was honored to be invited!


No comments: